Are you the next Spelling Bee Champion?
We really wish this game was around when we were kids! Remember how you had to prepare for your spelling tests by having mom ask you you’re “spelling words”? Remember how memorizing your words was the equivalent of an academic root canal? Well say good bye to I before E and say hello to a new fun way to learn. The game has three distinctive modes so the game play can be tailored to your (or your child’s) needs. Try Game Show or Competition mode and play against others and see if you claim the trophy. This game totally makes spelling fun! Merriam Webster's Spell-Jam is coming soon to Retro64!
Merriam Webster's Spell-Jam Screenshots
Top Word Games
Merriam Webster's Spell-Jam Features
- Merriam Webster's Spell-Jam has Fun, Addictive Play
- At 29.28 megs, Merriam Webster's Spell-Jam is a quick download
- Safe, secure ordering from a well-known source
- Play Merriam Webster's Spell-Jam immediately after ordering
- 48 hour money-back guarantee
System Requirements: OS: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows Vista Memory: 128 MB DirectX: 8.1 or later CPU: P3 800