Unique matching game with 210 levels!
With the onset of hidden object and time management games, we don't see as many good matching games. But Hidden Wonders of the Depths is one such game. It is a combination of Bejeweled, Super Collapse, and Mahjong, with a little hidden object flair thrown in. One of the nicest things about the game is the fact that it has a shocking 210 levels, making it a great value. Hidden Wonders of the Depths is coming soon to Retro64!
Hidden Wonders of the Depths Screenshots
Top Puzzle Games
Hidden Wonders of the Depths Features
- Hidden Wonders of the Depths has Fun, Addictive Play
- At 22.86 megs, Hidden Wonders of the Depths is a quick download
- Safe, secure ordering from a well-known source
- Play Hidden Wonders of the Depths immediately after ordering
- 48 hour money-back guarantee
System Requirements: OS: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows NT Memory: 128 MB DirectX: 8.0 or later CPU: P600 Video: 32MB Video Card