Islands, pirates, and gold. Oh my!
Here's a match 3 game that reminds us quite a bit of Cradle of Rome. But instead of building the ancient city of Rome, you're making an island village. And instead of swapping two pieces on the board to make matches, you swap with whatever piece your cursor happens to be. We're quite fond of Caribbean Hideaway, because there are different goals for different levels. As you complete these levels, you earn your booty to help build the village. Be warned matey, it's very addictive! Caribbean Hideaway is coming soon to Retro64!
Caribbean Hideaway Screenshots
Top Puzzle Games
Caribbean Hideaway Features
- Caribbean Hideaway has Fun, Addictive Play
- At 22.25 megs, Caribbean Hideaway is a quick download
- Safe, secure ordering from a well-known source
- Play Caribbean Hideaway immediately after ordering
- 30 day money-back guarantee
System Requirements: OS: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows Vista Memory: 128 MB DirectX: 7.0 or later CPU: P800